HOW TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP CORRECTLY?
The eyes are one of the most sensitive parts of the face and are easy to catch infections. They are also the reflection of our soul, that is why care is essential. Especially how we remove makeup.
Never, never... leave makeup during bedtime.
- It is important to have 100% clean hands
- Use hypoallergenic products (micellar water) which are suitable for the skin of your eyes.
- Use cotton or pad for each of the eyes separately, this way you will avoid any infection.
- Always with gentle movements in the direction of the eyelashes.
- Help yourself with a q-tip around the eye tear area.
What can we do next?
- I apply the eye contour, always looking for options that favor your skin type.
- Collagen is a plus, it helps skin elasticity, vitamin C for radiance, and antioxidants for skin aging. These would be my must-haves!
Leave me your questions in the comments, I will be reading it!
Leave a comment