I know how important hair care is, so we all want to have soft, shiny, and healthy hair. That's why this time I want to highlight the benefits that natural ingredients, such as oils and fruits, bring to the welfare of the hair. Regardless of the look, you decide to wear on your hair, the main thing is to get healthy hair.
Depending on each type of hair, these are the ingredients you should consider when looking for your ideal product:
Dry or damaged hair
- Avocado fruit contains vitamins B and E and minerals that help nourish the hair follicle, repair split ends, and contribute to shinier and more manageable hair. Avocado also has an important content of fatty acids which will deeply moisturize the hair.
- Olive oil is rich in vitamins E, K, and A which helps nourish the scalp, adds shine, helpful for frizz, and reduce brittle ends. Olive oil is a powerful antioxidant that protects the hair from the aggressions to which it is exposed, gives it strength, and benefits its regeneration.
- Coconut oil contains a high level of proteins, vitamins E, K, and minerals such as magnesium, iron, and potassium that protect your hair. Its high number of fatty acids and nutrients provides deep hydration to the hair, contributes to its repair, and adds shine and softness.
- Lemon has astringent properties that help keep hair clean by regulating the amount of oil and adds shine.
- Aloe Vera keeps hair hydrated, prevents hair loss, and protects it from sun damage.
- Flax seeds contain a high amount of vitamin B which brings shine and hydration to the hair for more controlled curls.
- Bamboo this resistant plant helps to restructure the hair fiber and in turn has the property of deeply moisturizing the hair to achieve more nourished, elastic, shiny, and defined curls.
- Apple cider vinegar this beautiful ally contains vitamins A, B, fatty acids, and lots of minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, calcium, and others. The benefits of apple cider vinegar help especially the most rebellious hair as it balances the PH and alkalizes it to achieve healthier and shinier hair.
- Coconut milk is rich in vitamins E, B1, B3, B5, B6, and minerals that penetrate the scalp to provide hydration, stimulation, and smoothness thanks to its nutrients, fats, and proteins.
- Yogurt is rich in B vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and zinc which help moisturize the scalp. The lactic acid in yogurt prevents frizz and adds shine from root to tip.
- Almond oil this nut is high in protein, fatty acids, vitamins A and E, zinc, magnesium, copper, and phosphorus which strengthen the hair strand and reduce split ends.
Color-treated hair requires more attention to keep it looking hydrated and healthy. Depending on your color, here are some of the ingredients that will help maintain, protect, and moisturize your color-treated hair:
- Honey is a product that works for all hair types as due to its vitamins, minerals, and enzymes it moisturizes the hair without making it excessively greasy and gives shine.
- Chamomile if you want to lighten your hair naturally, can be an excellent choice because this flower can achieve these changes and at the same time provide hydration and shine.
- Banana fruit helps to restore shine and improves hair health, softens hair, and stimulates hair growth.
Including natural ingredients in your hair care routine will help nourish your hair for healthier-looking hair.
I hope you put into practice all these tips #ALaMillie, I want to know how you feel and don’t hesitate to share your results in the comments.